I found some information that might be helpful. Here are some steps you can take to heal a torn rotator cuff:
1. Make a doctor's appointment. Rotator cuff tears should always be seen by a doctor first.
2. Rest your shoulder. While your tear is healing, rest your shoulder as much as possible.
3. Ice your shoulder for 15-20 minutes to control your pain. Use a commercial ice pack or a zipper lock bag filled with ice cubes.
4. Use over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medications to manage pain.
5. Do physical therapy exercises tailored to the specific location of your rotator cuff injury to help restore flexibility and strength to your shoulder .