Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make clothing tags:
1. Sketch your logo or image onto a carving block.
2. Carve the block using carving tools.
3. Prepare the ink and ribbon.
4. Ink the stamp.
5. Stamp the fabric.
6. Cut the tags.
7. Apply the tags to your clothing.
8. You're done!
Here are some resources that can help you make your own clothing tags:
- [Fabric Clothing Tags](https://www.instructables.com/Fabric-Clothing-Tags/)
- [DIY: Make Your Own Clothing Labels](https://www.instructables.com/DIY-Make-Your-Own-Clothing-Labels/)
- [4 Ways To Make Clothing Tags (Step-by-Step Guides)](https://americantwoshot.com/how-to-make-clothing-tags/)
- [DIY Clothing Labels: What Are My Options?](https://wunderlabel.com/blog/p/diy-clothing-labels/)
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.