Here are the steps to parse data in Excel:
1. Insert your data into an Excel spreadsheet.
2. Select the column that contains the data you want to parse.
3. Choose the "Data" tab in Excel.
4. Select "Text to Columns".
5. In the Convert Text to Columns Wizard, select Delimited > Next.
6. Select the Delimiters for your data. For example, Comma and Space.
7. Select Next.
8. Select the Column data format or use what Excel chose for you.
9. Select Finish.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.
[Here](https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/career-development/how-to-parse-data-in-excel) is a link to a more detailed tutorial on how to parse data in Excel that you might find helpful.