Here are the steps to pour a beer:
1. Choose the right glass for the beer.
2. Rinse your beer glass to remove any remaining detergents or residues.
3. Hold your glass at a 45-degree angle and begin pouring.
4. Pour until the glass is around half full.
5. Turn so that you are holding the glass at a 90-degree angle (upright) and finish your pour.
6. Let the foam settle for 2-3 minutes so you can pour more beer without worrying about overflow.
7. Pour more beer straight down into the glass.
8. Let the foam settle again for 2-3 minutes.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.
Here's a link to a tutorial on [wikiHow](https://www.wikihow.com/Pour-Beer) that explains these steps in more detail.