Here are the steps to roller skate backwards:
1. Make a V shape with your feet. Your toes should be touching together, and your heels should be apart.
2. Push your heels apart and bring them back together. The wider the gap that you create when you push your heels apart, the faster you will go.
3. Look behind you over your shoulder. The only way to know where you are going is to look behind you.
4. Start skating backward by pushing off with one foot.
5. Apply pressure on your front foot.
6. Keep watching backward.
7. Increase the speed gradually.
8. Learn to switch direction.
9. Learn to stop.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.