Here are some general steps to style men's hair:
1. Start with clean hair. Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner to remove any dirt or oil buildup.
2. Towel dry your hair. Use a towel to gently dry your hair until it is damp.
3. Apply a styling product. Choose a product that works well with your hair type and style preference. For example, if you want a slicked-back look, use pomade or gel. If you want a more natural look, use a light mousse or cream.
4. Comb your hair. Use a comb to distribute the product evenly throughout your hair.
5. Style your hair. Use your fingers or a comb to create the desired style.
6. Finish with hairspray (optional). If you want your style to last all day, use hairspray to hold it in place.